Saturday, February 05, 2005

Visiting the patient


DOV Posted by Hello

Norelyn and I visited Dennis last night at his very mediterrenan abode in makati.

Here is our patient with his brace ordered to lie down in bed for a month so his bones will heal fast. The workoholic though that he is, I learned he calls meetings in his make shift suite at the ground floor of the house.

His mac is always by his side so he wont miss an important detail at work. As we entered his house we noticed a Globe Broadband van parked just outside. It seems he is shifting from pldt to globe due to some unfortunate experience of outages which I sometimes experience with my infocom account specially past midnight.

I guess after a month our good old friend will be back in the golf course and with his other loved sport, underwater hockey!

No comments: