Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Comforted by an angel?

Had terrible insomnia the other evening, couldn't sleep till 5am. Upset, worried, depressed...hmm all negative sounding words I noticed.

All of a sudden in the afternoon I decided to text mawee asking for prayers. I remembered when our two balikbayan high school friends were here last year, she told us about a brother joseph who communicates with angels and we all prayed before she left.

It seems after I texted her and she told me again to ask brother joseph to help pray, she took the jeep and went to his house. I called her up and she gave the phone to him. I requested prayers for some special intentions.

Well, maybe faith or psychological but I felt better after. It was also the last day of my novena to St. Rita and apparently I realized it was also the feast day of St. John Bosco.

No comments: