Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Years Day 2007

I practically slept the whole morning having gone home very late after the new years eve celebration. Of course special days like this will always never be complete without a visit to the resting place of the most important persons in my life, mom and dad.

I bought the flower arrangements the night before since all shops are closed on new years day.




My cousin Feling, dad's side texted me earlier that they would like to visit me in the house. It ended up they joining me at the heritage park so they could also vist dad and mom.




We proceeded to Bonifacio High street to have dinner at Abe's the new place of Larry Cruz. I learned about this place from my classmate Gerry who treated us a few weeks ago. Unfortunately we didnt have a reservation. I didnt realize we needed one. Apparently there was a special New Years Buffet right outside the resto so the place was so full. Good thing we arrived early so I pleaded with the waiter to give us a table no matter where and after a few mins more of coaxing, he gave in :)

I was excited discussing the various projects I will be embarking on this new year. I just found out my nephew was in the IT field and since he also worked in Oman where Frankincense abound, I became more interested to touch base being an aromatheraphy fanatic recently.

Like the past periods, I knew dad planned this day as I mentioned to Feling. I asked Laura, his wife to help me out in our financial outsourcing business and I plan to set up something using her thriving accounting business. God is good.

No comments: