Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Eve: The Countdown and fireworks display in Makati

For the very first time, I spent New Years eve outside my home. I never wanted to go out during those times cause I am scared of the fireworks. The only one I feel safe with are the sparklers.

When rowena texted me a few days ago, informing me about the New Years Eve party at the center of makati, the grand countdown and 20 minute fireworks display, I told her that I don't feel like going cause I dread the noise and explosions.

However, I couldnt catch up with the sked of masses either at alabang or BF homes so my only choice was don bosco in makati. Since I would be in the area, I told rowena, maybe it wouldnt hurt to watch the countdown right at the rooftop of my condo bldg.


Above is a scene from the rooftop of Asian Mansion 2 where you can see four laser lights moving around from the center of paseo de roxas and ayala ave. The lighted portion was where the program was being held with a crowd of thousands watching.

All the other photos are shots from the 20-minute fireworks display, showing the stretch from paseo till makati avenue.


























No comments: