Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Moving to the new blogger version

I have just moved two of my blogs to the new version of blogger. I had been hesitant in the past as I might lose so much data written through the years. Dennis however mentioned to me that the new version is really great.

Well I started moving my Travel Blog. Lesson: copy and paste the template scripts before moving. Of course all the data was there but then I need to find all the html tags once more for my counters, guestbooks etc

Last night, I did just that prior to moving this main blog. I should have started with my pilgrim blog since there was lesser data.

Nevertheless, I think the new blogger version is cool. I just have one problem. I need to categorize my post here and up to now I still cant find that feature.

No comments: