Thursday, January 20, 2005

"Sex and the City"


Sex and the City Posted by Hello

Many friends had been raving about this tv series for years but I never had the time to watch it. I only get to watch the news on tv when I get home.

A few weeks ago, bebeth called me to say it was the last part of the series and would I care to watch because the scene was in Paris. I told her I wouldnt understand the story for I never watched it before. Bebeth and I both love Paris.

Later that weekend while I was in National Bookstore, all of sudden I saw VCDs of Sex and the City being sold. It was kinda expensive because it was a new DVD release. I bought the last four or five sets. Perhaps I would appreciate the ending if I watch some of the past portions.

Saturday evening, bebeth called me again to say that hbo was showing the last series! I told her good heavens I just bought the vcd but she insisted so I did.

Well I liked it specially some of the dialogue (except the rated ones) such as :

"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." -Carrie






No comments: