Thursday, September 14, 2006

Now at Cebu City


Have not updated my main blog for a while. Been busy flying and going around. This must be my most travelling year so far. Most of my photos are in my Multiply blog. Easier to share photos minus the long text esp if one is in a hurry.

Flew to cebu yesterday because of The Turning point conference to be held tomorrow. I booked at marriot so I can visit the Sto. Nino shrine. Dad has always been a devotee of the child Jesus and I never miss having a mass said in the place whenever I visit cebu.

After check in yesterday, took a cab and hurriedly visited the shrine. Spent more than an hour there. Never realized they had a museum which I was able to visit the first time. It was my only point of interest this visit anyway. Was able to line up to kiss the image.

Today, thursday, I will be checking out in an hour and move to Shangrila Mactan where welcome cocktails will be held early this evening.

No comments: