Friday, September 22, 2006

The Devil wears a Prada


Just watched this blockbuster last night with my cousin. It was a blast!!! I mentioned to Lulu (my cousin) that perhaps we can relate with Miranda :) Yes for me that was long ago. After a while you just want to slow down.

What interested me in the movie besides the story line is the Paris scene and an unforgettable line from was it Christian ? "I had always lived in america but my hometown is Paris"

I told Lulu after the movie that I had always lived in the Phils but my hometown is paris :)

I noticed that there was a ferris wheel shown near the Eiffel Tower. I know that was built during the jubilee year but many parisians complained so was torn down the following year. I visited paris in 2002 but the ferris wheel was gone. This means that the movie was shot several years ago?

No comments: