Sunday, November 27, 2005

A dream christmas




Just a few blogs ago, I was dreaming of spending christmas in Rothenberg ob der Tauber in Germany. Just a while ago though, as I was browing through some photos so I can update my Travel Blog, I came across some of our pictures in Salzburg. I surfed some sites and landed on one which offers Christmas in Salzburg with the following package -

Christmas in Salzburg
December 23 - 27, 2005
Package includes
following services
4 overnights incl breakfast-buffet in a carefully selected
3 or 4 star hotel
Welcome cocktail in your hotel
1 city tour 'On the
traces of Mozart' incl. entrance to Mozart's Living House with free hotel pick
up
December 24th: Christmas Dinner
December 25th - 1 ticket for a
Christmas concert at 5.00 pm in the Mozarteum
1 full-day excursion to the
Alps including horse drawn sleigh ride & free hotel pick up
A small
souvenir and information brochures of Salzburg await you in your room

Will this remain a dream? Well let's put it this way, it will be too darn cold I'm sure and if so, will never want to go out of my room so perhaps its better to spend christmas in a tropical country. Once i can afford it perhaps with the right clothes and stuff I can manage the chill.

*Note - photo above was our first trip to Salzburg. Thats my late mom and i at the Mirabelle Gardens, where the Von Trapp children sang 'Do Re Mi"