Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Farewell Dad Part 2


pugadcollage Posted by Hello

Somehow it was difficult to add more photos in my blog posting below so doing a part 2 here. Above photo is a noon time mass last wed (dad passed away Monday and brought to the church chapel around midnight) where his street children wards all attended as well as relatives from mom's side who all trooped from Tayabas, Quezon.


heritageinter Posted by Hello

The photo collage above shows the interment at Heritage Park last thursday May 26, which is dramatically a day before my birthday (a truly memorable one indeed).

1 comment:

Lito G. Espinosa said...

Dear Maan,

Psalm 23 says:
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

May the Lord give you strength and comfort during these times.

Blessings!