Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Pao Vic Belle and Xango Night

Pao called me a few days ago to say they were in manila. I completely forgot all about it till I received a text from him while entering Intercon hotel. I told him to proceed to the hotel near the pool so we can have coffee. Pao and Vic are my god children (yes, during their wedding, much against my will but cant refuse the mom).

It was the first time I saw Isabel in person, the very cute and energetic only daughter. She loved running around the pool and playing with the slide and toy house. I invited them to a presentation I was about to attend which was the soon to launch Xango, mangsoteen health drink. Told them I will be signing up soon as a distributor and they might be interested in distributing this in tacloban where they are based or cebu, their home.

Right afte the presentation, I brought them to the fort since they wanted to buy Go Donuts for pasalubong.



Pao Vic Belle plus xango night Posted by Hello

No comments: