Wednesday, April 11, 2007

An Impromptu meeting and belated birthday celebration


Lella and I had a scheduled meeting with a potential strategic partner in a business we are concocting when we suddenly remembered to call our schoolmate boyet who we were supposed to meet the past week.
Little did we know that he was free that time and we all decided to meet for a late dinner at the shang mall. Boyet chose Congo Grill as I told him I didnt want to eat in the chinese fast food at the basement as I can't tolerate vetsin. Our earlier meeting was held in that area.
Upon reaching the restaurant, boyet called Alex, who was then in the gym down south and in about half an hour he arrived to join us for that belated birthday treat.
Just felt like posting this as I know God indeed works in wondrous ways. Lella and I had been praying hard for this endeavour we started discussing barely less than a month ago. We plan, we research and brainstorm but most of all pray a lot. He seems to be pointing to us the right people to talk to.
I had tried touching base with many who I thught can join us but our skeds dont seem to match. I think God is saying they are not the right people, I will tell you who you must meet with. Alleluia! and this he did!

No comments: