Saturday, March 12, 2005

Greenbelt chapel on a thursday


greenbelt chapel Posted by Hello

Decided to hear mass at greenbelt after my afternoon appointment at DOTC. Much to my surprise the chapel was so full for an ordinary day (except wed). As I inched my way inside, I noticed it was Cardinal Rosales saying mass. I was wondering what special ocassion there was that day. It also seems there were dozens of other priests and bishops.

As the homily later progressed, apparently it was the installation of the new parish priest who was close to the Arzobispado. Cory Aquino was even present as well as other dignitaries.

After mass, I suddenly met Cynthia (nee Carreon) a former neighbor in Philamlife, who introducted me to herbal gold, an australian herbal supplement but thats a different story all together.

No comments: